Skip to main content
- If you want to edit the roster page, simply click on the Rosters tab at the top right of the screen.
- You will now be on the roster page where you can add new rosters, edit old ones or delete them entirely.
- Click on the "Edit" button to change the Roster's name or the game in which they compete.
- To edit the players on an existing roster click on the + sign next to the name of the roster you want to edit in the Roster List section.
- From here you can add new players just as if you were creating a brand new roster.
- Alternatively, you can edit or delete players by clicking on the edit or delete icons next to their names.
- Once all the rosters have been updated, click on "Details" at the top of your screen next to the roster tab to go back to the details page of this participant.
- Click the orange "Save Changes" button in the bottom right corner of your screen.